Why bother to wear shoes? Obviously, to keep our feet safe from uneven surfaces, getting them rough, getting hurt and to get good grip on all sorts of grounds and floors without discomfort. With technology comes more ease, and shoe industry is not very behind either. A new feature of slip resistance has been added to the shoes of the working class of men. This is not only more beneficial but they are also very classy.
The mechanism behind this feature is that this new line of shoes have rooted under the sole tread grooves which help the men to walk on all kinds of wet, oily and slippery surfaces without having any fear of being slipped. To have them work better for you, all you to make sure is that they have more grooves under them to provide you more friction and grip. Other benefits of this type of new trendy shoes are more comfortability and have supportive heel and arch.
There are many companies these days which are manufacturing and producing these slip resistant shoes for men. Following are a few options to opt for.
1. Lace-Up Slip Resistant Shoe By Skechers
Firstly, you can look up the slip resistant shoes for men from Skechers which is an American 3.56-billion-dollar, global leader company working in the shoe industry since 1992. It has around 3000 styles of shoes that they themselves designed and developed for their customers. They are also known for their performance as well as their fashionable lifestyle category.
The slip resistant work shoes for men from Skechers carry the following best features:
– They are leather made
– They have a unique finesse
– They are professionally in various black color tones
– They are fashionable and lace-up
– They provide water resistance with more rooted grooves in sole
– They have rubber soles
– They provide comfortable fitting
– It also gives you the option to adjust it as per your fitting and comfortability with padded collar and removable cushion in the sole