Do you want to create videos from footage of your computer screen that are impressive and professional-looking? Nowadays there are many ways to do so, but basically you’ll need to be able to record as well as compile and edit your videos.
Unlike some of the other options out there, Movavi Screen Capture Studio Mac will let you do all of that under a single roof. In other words you could record the video footage that you need from your screen and then compile and edit it right from the comfort of your Mac.
Within Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac you’ll be able to access the screen recorder that will essentially let you record anything that you want from your screen. By using it you could record footage of a particular app, save video calls, capture online streaming videos, and much more.
The recording features in Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac are nothing to sniff at and will give you full control over the video footage that you record. Using them you will be able to:
- Define the capture area so that you record a specific part of your screen, a program window, or the entire screen all at once.
- Select the audio sources that you want to record from including the system audio or audio from external devices such as a microphone.
- Control the volume levels for each audio source individually.
- Record webcam footage and adjust the recording parameters for the webcam.
- Set the frame rate to up to 60 frames per second so that the video is smooth, fluid, and high quality.
- Capture keyboard actions by displaying keystrokes on-screen so that they can be recorded in the video.
- Make mouse actions more visible by highlighting the mouse cursor, setting a custom ‘click’ sound, and more.
- Automate the recording by setting a timer to stop it after a fixed duration, or scheduling both a start as well as a stop time.
Due to the fact that Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac has a clean and simple…